The iKnee MIS Retractors allow the surgeon to perform MIS surgical techniques safely; protecting the MCL, Posterior Lateral Complex and extensor mechanism during a MIS total knee approach. The tip is designed to mimic a periosteal elevator and the edges are contoured to be “soft tissue” friendly. The iKnee MIS Retractors are designed specifically for the tibial anatomy with tips that are blunted and shaped to fit perfectly around the proximal tibia for ease of use and protection from piercing through bone. The bend of the angled iKnee MIS Retractor allow for the assistant’s hands to be out of the way of the surgeon. The tip angle of the straight iKnee MIS Retractor slides perfectly down the back of the tibia to protect the PCL and posterior vascular structures.
- Contoured edges to be soft tissue friendly
- Blunted rounded tips mimic a periosteal elevator and protect bone
- The tips are designed specific to tibial anatomy
- Angled design for ease of use
- Designed specifically to protect MCL, PCL, vascular structures and Posterior Lateral Complex