3.2mm x 64mm non-sterile • Part No. 009096-01
Operativ’s Fluted Pins have specific features that help eliminate much of the error inherent in traditional surgical methods.
- Sharp tips act as a starter awl and prevent skiving.
- Smooth outer surface and precision sizing helps prevent binding inside the cutting blocks.
- Smooth outer surface and precision sizing helps reduce metal shavings.
- Pins can be accurately replaced for “re-cuts.”
- Fluted pins improve accuracy of bone cuts during navigated or non-navigated surgeries.
The pins are designed for single use only. It is very difficult to remove 100% of the bioburden within the threads or flutes of the pins. The straightness and integrity of the pin cannot be guaranteed beyond a single use.
Reprocessing and reusing single-use devices (SUDs) can save costs and reduce medical waste. Before medical devices can be reprocessed and reused, a third-party or hospital reprocessing department must comply with the same requirements that apply to original equipment manufacturers, including:
- Submitting documents for premarket notification or approval.
- Registering reprocessing firms and listing all products.
- Submitting adverse event reports.
- Tracking devices whose failure could have serious outcomes.
- Correcting or removing from the market unsafe devices.
- Meeting manufacturing and labeling requirements.
All the Operativ pins are manufactured with 316L, F138 standard surgical implant grade stainless steel.
Find all resources and manuals here.
Yes, Operativ offers both sterile and non-sterile pins. Please refer to our product page.
Yes. Contact Operativ at (425) 284-7262 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Operativ can ship Ground or Express at the direction of the recipient. There is a $10 handling fee that is applied to your Invoice. If using your account, Operativ will obtain the account number and use this number when creating the shipping label. If using our account, there is a minimum $25 charge or the actual amount of shipping cost, whichever is greater.
**Please note when shipping Batteries Express there is an additional $49.00 fee from the Carrier on top of regular shipping charges.