Stop & Smooth Pins
3.2mm x 75mm non-sterile • Part No. 000618-01
The Stop Pin has the following features and benefits:
- Stable, more accurate placement of cutting blocks
- Eliminating motion of cutting blocks associated with vibrations of saws
- Decreases the need for surgical exposure
- Decreases the need for bulkier substitutes
- Reduces stress risers
- Sharp tip allows for precise placement
- Beveled Stop allows for secure placement
- Size - 75 and 50mm
All the Operativ pins are manufactured with 316L, F138 standard surgical implant grade stainless steel.
Operativ can ship Ground or Express at the direction of the recipient. There is a $10 handling fee that is applied to your Invoice. If using your account, Operativ will obtain the account number and use this number when creating the shipping label. If using our account, there is a minimum $25 charge or the actual amount of shipping cost, whichever is greater.
**Please note when shipping Batteries Express there is an additional $49.00 fee from the Carrier on top of regular shipping charges.
Find all resources and manuals here.
Reprocessing and reusing single-use devices (SUDs) can save costs and reduce medical waste. Before medical devices can be reprocessed and reused, a third-party or hospital reprocessing department must comply with the same requirements that apply to original equipment manufacturers, including:
- Submitting documents for premarket notification or approval.
- Registering reprocessing firms and listing all products.
- Submitting adverse event reports.
- Tracking devices whose failure could have serious outcomes.
- Correcting or removing from the market unsafe devices.
- Meeting manufacturing and labeling requirements.
Yes. Contact Operativ at (425) 284-7262 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Yes, Operativ offers both sterile and non-sterile pins. Please refer to our product page.
The pins are designed for single use only. It is very difficult to remove 100% of the bioburden within the threads or flutes of the pins. The straightness and integrity of the pin cannot be guaranteed beyond a single use.