STERILE CR2 BATTERY – HIGH POWER 3V LITHIUM BATTERY | High quality replacement for Stryker Navigation – Interchangeable with your specialty devices - EtO (Ethylene Oxide gas) sterilized by an FDA registered ISO 11135 & 13485 certified medical device manufacturer – Highest in safety and reliability – Competitive pricing
- BATTERIES THAT SUPPORT INNOVATION IN SURGICAL TECHNIQUES The CR2 sterile battery is a Panasonic high power lithium battery that is designed and developed for long lasting, stable performance with all your specialty devices. It is interchangeable with Stryker navigation and state-of-the-art robotic instruments.
- THE QUALITY COMPONENT The Panasonic High Power Lithium CR2 battery features a stable substance for the active material, and a structural design that assures safety. The superior safety has been verified by numerous tests resulting in the battery being approved under safety standard UL1642 and is FDA compliant. The Panasonic CR2 High Power Lithium battery is equivalent to 3V CR17355, DLCR2, ELCR2.
- TWO YEAR STERILITY GUARANTEE The single use Panasonic CR2 high power lithium battery is guaranteed for 2 years of sterility. We have a strong, long-standing working relationship with an FDA registered ISO 11135 & 13485 certified full-service medical device manufacturer. Our manufacturer uses the most popular state-of-the-art Ethylene Oxide Gas (EtO) method of sterilization. Each battery is individually packed in a self-contained peel-pack which is placed within an outer sealed peel-pack then EtO sterilized for maximum protection from micro-organisms.
- PROVEN RELIABILITY IN OPERATING ROOMS A low self-discharge rate delivers endurance and reliability in high and low temperature operations.
- COMPETITIVE PRICING We offer the highest quality product at competitive pricing.
- OUR MISSION AT OPERATIV To make your buying experience affordable, transparent, and provide excellent customer service a reality.
One box contains ten (10) individually pouched batteries. Each battery is packaged and sealed in an inner and outer Tyvek/Poly pouch. The breathable portion of the inner pouch is 2.7 sq. inches.
The CR2 Batteries are sterilized utilizing Ethylene Oxide (EtO) sterilization. This process is used for products that cannot support the conventional high temperature steam sterilization – such as devices that incorporate electronic components, plastic packaging or plastic containers. The basic ETO sterilization cycle consists of five stages (i.e., preconditioning and humidification, gas introduction, exposure, evacuation, and air washes) and takes approximately 2 1/2 hours excluding aeration time. During the process the EtO gas infiltrates the packages and product to kill micro-organisms that may be left during production or packaging processes.
Nominal Capacity: 850mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3V
Weight: Approximately 11g
Operating Temperature: -40˚C -+70˚C
Lithium Content: 0.3g